MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steps to control global warming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Steps to control global warming:

1) Start from your home by using least utilities of heat, water, and electricity.
2) Apply 3 R of Reduction, Recycle, and Reuse.
3) Try to drive a smaller engine car with Euro V, or hybrid, if feasible.
4) Try to car pool to work and back home.
5) Try take buses or No.11 for all walkable short distance trips.
6) Try to use least plastic bags or reusable bags if possible.
7) Try to use less detergents, soaps, or cleaning chemicals.
8) Try to sell your accumulated newspapers and cardboard boxes and bottles to local recycling agent to keep the environment clean.
9) Try to donate any used furniture to the Value Village or charitable stores to keep your community clean.
10) Keep your garbage container clean every day.
11) To lobby your local politicians to stop using fossil fuel for generation electric power for competitive advantages ignoring the public health just like Hong Kong government's wrong direction.
12) Boycott and prevent any energy dealers selling unclean fuels or environmental unfriendly chemicals.
The following websites show how bad this world is damaged by global warning and global climate changes.
(2009-10-28, 06:10 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Use http://blackle.com/

doesn't make a difference in less you a CRT monitor.Rolleyes
You're assuming that mankind has control over global warming. Rolleyes
Mankind beeing the principal cause for global warming, they should be the principal interested in the solution... Rolleyes
I find it very hard to believe that people think that mankind is the cause of something with so little research.
Global warming is a natural process going on long before humans were around. Nothing we do can stop it.
(2009-10-28, 11:59 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I find it very hard to believe that people think that mankind is the cause of something with so little research.

Go to a very populated area. Then take a country drive. Notice the air quality difference? Also if you look at the stats, the weather from rural areas away from cities *200 km +* is much different from cities.
(2009-10-29, 12:22 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-28, 11:59 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I find it very hard to believe that people think that mankind is the cause of something with so little research.

Go to a very populated area. Then take a country drive. Notice the air quality difference? Also if you look at the stats, the weather from rural areas away from cities *200 km +* is much different from cities.

Air Quality does not equal Global Warming. The two are totally separate conditions.
I will only attribute your responses to a lack of knowledge on the subject...

First of all, without doing anything, every human produce an average of 800 BTU/hr. So passively they contribute to heating up the planet by just existing. These facts are well documented.

Second, they have created lot of problems in our atmosphere with irresponsible and self centered actions with no concerns for the future generations. This is also largely documented.

I could continue like this for days, but i wont. If you take the time to search and learn you will find all the researchs that were done for decades on global warming having been accelerated by a large factor due to human beeings irresponsible behaviors...
Pages: 1 2 3