MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Pro 1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[Image: logo.png]

After 8 days of development the first version of MyBB Pro 1.0 will be released to the public free to use. To view the development logs check this thread out: WIP - MyBB Pro.

The theme is a improved version of the Default MyBB theme and comes with some new looks, images, icons, and CSS3 round borders.

Live Demo: http://colourtechni.com/mybbdemo/
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom and select MyBB Pro under the Quick Theme Selector.

Screenshots:
Index - Firefox, Chrome, Safari - and any other browser that supports CSS3:
[attachment=16009]

Index - Internet Explorer, Opera - and any other browser that doesn't supports CSS3:
[attachment=16011]

Forum View:
[attachment=16012]

Thread View:
[attachment=16013]

Bundle comes with:
  • MyBB Pro Button PSD's
  • MyBB Pro Previews
  • MyBB Pro images
  • MyBB Pro XML file

Copyright:
[Image: 88x31.png]

You are free to:
  • Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
  • Remix — to adapt the work

Under the following conditions:
  • Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
  • Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
  • Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.

With the understanding that:
  • Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
  • Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
  1. Your fair dealing or fair use rights;
  2. Apart from the remix rights granted under this license, the author's moral rights;
  3. Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
  • Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.

Are are also not allowed to remove:
Quote:Designed By Zomaian, © 2009 ColourTechni.
In the footer unless you pay a $5.00 fee which 50% of the profit will be donated to MyBB. This means that if you pay $5.00 to get the permission to remove copyright in the footer I will donate $2.50 to MyBB Group.

If I find anyone breaking one of the copyright permissions I will contact my lawyer and there will be consequences!

That's all, if you got any questions, comments, concerns or anything else feel free to PM or reply to this thread!

Download: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mybb-pro
Good theme! Im going to use it , thanks
Thanks a lot Wink.
Great job, Zomaian!
WOW... I am so impressed. So impressed... Did I mention that I was so impressed Toungue

Also.. is there anyway you can provide a PSD for the logo?
(2009-11-16, 10:05 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Great job, Zomaian!
Thanks a lot Wink

(2009-11-16, 10:24 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]WOW... I am so impressed. So impressed... Did I mention that I was so impressed Toungue

Also.. is there anyway you can provide a PSD for the logo?
I am sorry to say that FullMetalBabe didn't save the PSD when she made the logo meaning I only got a .PNG. I will see what I can do maybe she might be so kind to remake it Shy.
Really nice theme!! Congrats! And it seems you got through the logo nicely, maybe giving some credit to FMB for the logo on the release thread would be kind.
(2009-11-16, 11:30 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice theme!! Congrats! And it seems you got through the logo nicely, maybe giving some credit to FMB for the logo on the release thread would be kind.

It's ok combus, I told him I didn't mind.

Quote:[3:54:21 PM] Fmb: No need, I never asked for it.
(2009-11-16, 11:30 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice theme!! Congrats! And it seems you got through the logo nicely, maybe giving some credit to FMB for the logo on the release thread would be kind.
Thanks a lot combus Smile yea and as FMB said on skype that she didn't mind.
Thanks for the release! Looking forward to your future designs Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19