MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Need A Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I Need a Logo for a friends website. could you help her out? the website is www.gfxhideout.com and the current logo is hideous.
(2010-01-21, 05:36 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]lol, you don't think it's ironic at all? You run a website about graphics but you can't even produce a nice logo?!

1.It's not my site. I AM good at graphics.
2. Who said it was about graphics?
(2010-01-21, 05:43 AM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]2. Who said it was about graphics?

lolwut... I clicked on the link and it said in your header "your portal into graphic bliss" so I'm sorry if I was mistaken in thinking that the site is about graphics.
Your user title. Why would anyone PM you for support?

I'll do a logo. $5 paypal.
(2010-01-21, 07:31 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Your user title. Why would anyone PM you for support?

I'll do a logo. $5 paypal.

I will think about this after I get some more offers.
If you do not have anything positive to contribute to the thread, then please don't. I've cleaned this up.
I will do a logo for $4 dollars, i only use paypal.
offtopic: @ firestar by the way, i apologize for my recent comments, i should have not said anything like that in this kind of forum setting.
I can do a logo for you in $3 dollars. Contact me through PM if Interested.
hahah what's next? $2 dollars?
Anyway, you say you're good at graphics, and it's for a friends site. Why don't you make her one for free? Wouldn't that be nice?
(2010-01-23, 02:52 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]hahah what's next? $2 dollars?
Anyway, you say you're good at graphics, and it's for a friends site. Why don't you make her one for free? Wouldn't that be nice?
Agreed. If you are good at graphics..why can't you do it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4