MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OpenStudios Needs You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: v8039OpenStudiosAdu238.png]
A new resource forum is coming and it needs your help. If you area a designer or coder come join us and make your name heard. As a forum, Open Studios will offer themes, skins and board graphics for various softwares - as well as it being a marketplace for Freelances to sell their stuff.

Designer:
- Skilled web/template designer or graphics designer.
- Must have been designing for 2+ months.
- You will be rated so give 5 - 10 examples of your work.
- As a designer you will be required to release themes or graphics.

Coder:
- Skilled with html, css and prefferably jQuery or Javacsrip.
- Must have been coding for 2+ months.
- You will be rated so give 5 - 10 examples of your work.
- As a coder you will be required to code themes and release codes and plugins.

How do I apply?
Post a resume including any past place you have worked at and places you currently work at. Post it the resume here or send it to me via PM.

Who designed that logo at the top of the post?
I did. I am a web and template designer as well as being able to code themes for Zetaboards and MyBB.
Compensation?
What do you mean? Are they being paid?
Yeah thats what he means.
At present no, but any themes that you make, besides the ones you release, you can put up for sale on the forum, for other to buy, and all the money goes to you. In the future, if the forum becomes big, there is nothing to stop staff being paid, but that would require them to release more resources or resources of higher quality.
Don't you already have a thread on this? http://community.mybboard.net/thread-62564.html
is there a link to your website?
The link will only be given out to staff members. Once the forum is near complete, it will be advertised.
I have another job idea, Not mentioned, I have personal messaged you.