MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flyer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for someone who would be willing to help me create a flyer. Now I know I can use MS Word and choose a template from there, but they aren't what I am looking for and are pretty bland. This is for a school event and so ideally I would like this to be voluntary. This would take at most 10 mins if you know what you are doing.

If you are willing me help, please post here and I will PM you with more details. As this is school related, I don't want to give away too much information to the general public.

Thanks.
Hey, Not being funny here, But i dont think many would actually do that, As they like there credits, and you could say its all done by you.
(2010-01-23, 07:01 PM)groovybluedog Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Not being funny here, But i dont think many would actually do that, As they like there credits, and you could say its all done by you.
This is not meant to be something that I can gloat with my friends saying "ooo mine is better" It is something that just needs to be completed. This probably doesn't make much sense, but I don't want to talk publicly about it any further.
I can help you. Depending on what it is. Add me on MSN. (Check Profile)
I have added you on MSN, but you are not online.

Anyone else want to try pending Mark.M's decision?
I should be on tomorrow night, around 6-9, after work.
(2010-01-24, 02:46 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I should be on tomorrow night, around 6-9, after work.
Time zone?
Eastern