MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guests Can not View Threads (1.0) ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guests Can not View Threads (1.0)
Guests cannot view threads.
Created by Jammerx2

Is the modification, anyways I have it activated. I wanted to test it, so I did. When I'm a guest I can still view the threads, it's not working!
Yes i use this plugin by babjusi and the problems is when i activated this plugins and i selected a forum that cant visible by guest but the another forum or all forum is can not visible by guest.

For ex:
I selected forum id for : 5,4,3,2,1 (is selected so guest can't see the article on this forum)
so the another forum is not selected For ex : 7,8,9,10,11,12 (is not selected forum but user still can't see the article and there is a problem)

For conclusion I uninstall this plugin because the plugin is not work.
(2010-06-08, 05:54 AM)Bumiayu Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i use this plugin by babjusi and the problems is when i activated this plugins and i selected a forum that cant visible by guest but the another forum or all forum is can not visible by guest.

For ex:
I selected forum id for : 5,4,3,2,1 (is selected so guest can't see the article on this forum)
so the another forum is not selected For ex : 7,8,9,10,11,12 (is not selected forum but user still can't see the article and there is a problem)

For conclusion I uninstall this plugin because the plugin is not work.

This plugin works for me...