MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SpeakUp360.com & SpeakOut360.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I thought I would post my forums here to see what you all think about them. Both are general forums and SpeakUp360 is older with more members and posts than SpeakOut360 which I just got up and running not that long ago. Here are the forums:

www.speakup360.com

www.speakout360.com

Please let me know what you think about them and what you feel I can do to make them better forums. If you should find them interesting, please feel free to join them as we'd enjoy having you as a member. Smile

Thanks in advance,
MrBone88
Why have two forums seperate, they should be merged..there the same thing.
Also not sure why you have two forums the same?

Why not concentrate all your efforts on one forum?
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, both forums do appear to look the same at this time, but we're hoping that when they grow that they will both go off on their own path. With different members, topics and etc. Any other suggestions or ideas? Smile

Thanks again,
MrBone88
You would probably get more users if you had a better theme tan Afresh. Just a suggestion. Wink
(2010-06-28, 07:20 AM)MrBone88 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your feedback. Yes, both forums do appear to look the same at this time, but we're hoping that when they grow that they will both go off on their own path. With different members, topics and etc. Any other suggestions or ideas? Smile

Thanks again,
MrBone88

If you want them to be different forums, why do they have such similar names?