MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cracked iPod Touch Screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had the same problem, and I managed to fix it, so I am now offering it as a Magellis service!

If anybody has a broken digitizer(the plastic part you touch with your finger), I can fix it for you for a mere $49.99!
I tried fixing my own iPod myself when that happened and I broke the touch screen Sad
What if all the pixils are dead? My iTouch decided to take a fun trip in the washing machine, everything still works except the screen is white when I boot it up. I can still plug it into itunes, remove add songs. Also I can slide unlock it and hear the slide noise and I managed to play music on it by touching the screen from memory.

Basically the touch screen works just the pixels are dead, can you fix that Toungue?
(2010-06-29, 05:42 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]What if all the pixils are dead? My iTouch decided to take a fun trip in the washing machine, everything still works except the screen is white when I boot it up. I can still plug it into itunes, remove add songs. Also I can slide unlock it and hear the slide noise and I managed to play music on it by touching the screen from memory.

Basically the touch screen works just the pixels are dead, can you fix that Toungue?

I used to get a while screen.
Just hold the Home and Power button until the screen comes back with the Apple symbol.
(2010-06-29, 05:42 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]What if all the pixils are dead? My iTouch decided to take a fun trip in the washing machine, everything still works except the screen is white when I boot it up. I can still plug it into itunes, remove add songs. Also I can slide unlock it and hear the slide noise and I managed to play music on it by touching the screen from memory.

Yes Big Grin
I have an iPod touch LCD screen on hand right now. Please PM me.