MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for beta theme testers [PAID]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Howdy folks!

If your wondering why I haven't released any themes on Dynaxel in the past couple weeks its because I've been spending a lot of time reviewing our older releases to find bugs and provide a fix for them. I've often noticed that when I release a theme on Dynaxel, there is often a crap load of bugs, errors, graphical mishaps, etc. that were made because I get rushed by clients waiting for my service. So I've been thinking, Instead of wasting all my time going back and making countless revisions for each theme, it would be much more beneficial to hire 2 Dynaxel beta testers that can spend an hour or so testing my themes on a private demo board I will set.

Each DBT...
- Will be paid $5.00 CAD per each beta theme.

Stop wasting your time posting on random forums and not getting paid! This is an easy job that practically anyone can do and the best part is that it doesn't require you to get carpel tunnel by doing it!

PM or reply if your interested, I'll then further contact you.
Ah that's a shame. Let me know if any other positions are available. Toungue

Cool offer btw.
Damn nit Sad
* Polarbear541 wanted to test Toungue
Might be interested but I don't have PayPal. :p
Alright I have one spot left that might be taken or not, I'll let you guys know.
If there is, let me know. I can do it.
Well faviouz was first to reply so he would get the opportunity first.
If there is ever a free spot, i'm interested.
I've already PMed you about this, but I installed IE 7 with WineBottler so I'm able to do this now.
Alright well the positions have been filled, please DO NOT close this thread, I may need it later this week.
Pages: 1 2 3