MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TeamBlast | Elite Gaming Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.team-blast.net

I just coded the skin. The images are taken from other styles, however.

Comments and registration would be appreciated. Smile
I believe for Novus at least you have to credit Computer geek for the images
(2010-07-03, 03:32 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]I believe for Novus at least you have to credit Computer geek for the images

Okay, will do.

Update: Done.
Alright here's what I think, don't take anything personally just trying to help you out Smile

When starting a forum, you always just condense the forums. To many categories isn't needed and makes the forum look extremely inactive. Another thing is, before you open make sure to add content. Go to each forum making posts by yourself or with a staff member. If needed, create a couple of fake accounts to spark activity.

The niche you chosen is a tough one. There are tons of gaming forums out there. I'm glad your domain doesn't include a generic title, like GAMERZFFORUM or something of that nature, so good job on that. Maybe customize your theme so it is more gamer-like... that should help!

Hope that helps you. Good luck!
(2010-07-03, 06:02 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]Alright here's what I think, don't take anything personally just trying to help you out Smile

When starting a forum, you always just condense the forums. To many categories isn't needed and makes the forum look extremely inactive. Another thing is, before you open make sure to add content. Go to each forum making posts by yourself or with a staff member. If needed, create a couple of fake accounts to spark activity.

The niche you chosen is a tough one. There are tons of gaming forums out there. I'm glad your domain doesn't include a generic title, like GAMERZFFORUM or something of that nature, so good job on that. Maybe customize your theme so it is more gamer-like... that should help!

Hope that helps you. Good luck!
Thanks. I've heard of you considering I know many people from fringefx. Smile

Mikey, and TheRevTastic