MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.5.0.1 > 1.5.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How i can update Mybb 1.5.0.1 to Mybb 1.5.0.2?
Simple -

You don't Smile

You should reinstall to get to MyBB 1.5.0.2. There is no upgrade path from any 1.5 version.
And the Database?
How i save my post, user, etc
(2010-07-04, 02:26 AM)Pelayo Wrote: [ -> ]And the Database?
You shouldn't be using the beta on a public forum...
(2010-07-04, 02:26 AM)Pelayo Wrote: [ -> ]And the Database?
I think that you must wait MyBB 1.6 Gold.
MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Because the beta is unstable there is no guarantee of a full upgrade path to 1.6 Gold. This could mean you would be stuck on a beta version. If the beta requires more changes than initially expected then an upgrade path to Gold will not be made and you will have to roll back your database and then upgrade via the supported 1.4 > 1.6 path. However, if the beta is relatively smooth we will try to provide an upgrade path from the beta to 1.6 Gold, however do not rely on this happening as there is no guarantee it will.
(2010-07-04, 07:30 AM)mrl586 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that you must wait MyBB 1.6 Gold.
There will no upgrade script for a beta version.
(2010-07-04, 08:11 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-04, 07:30 AM)mrl586 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that you must wait MyBB 1.6 Gold.
There will no upgrade script for a beta version.

that sucks Sad
He means from a beta to a beta. There is no need for that because nobody should be in a position to require it, and if they are, they would have ignored our warnings. A beta to gold update is still not certain.