MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamingSenses - Where Gaming, Comes to Life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome everyone,

Gaming Senses

One of the newest forums out to date, this forum is home to many gamers and other general discussion.
The forum has many sections for gaming, such as:
  • Xbox
  • Play Station
  • PSP
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Nintendo DS
The forum does allow game exploits (NOT ILLEGAL), so I'm unsure of whether this is allowed to be advertised. The forum isn't hacking based, it's for gaming discussion mainly.

We are still working on the theme background, but that's all under development. We are an active community, with active members. Growing everyday which is going great and to plan.

Constructive criticism is appreciated, registration is appreciated too, thank you.

The tabs are incorrect for non-registered users, you can either register, or use this test account:
Username: Tester
Password: mybbcom
Changing the password of that account means a simple ban.

Thank you.
Firstly, the background doesn't repeat very well. Secondly, too many categories! Looking good though. Wink
(2010-07-04, 10:45 AM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, the background doesn't repeat very well. Secondly, too many categories! Looking good though. Wink

Thanks for the input, I know about the background, I'm not the owner so I can't do anything about it without his permission. We also like the categories, so we decided to keep them.
About the background, it's huge so it's gonna destroy your bandwidth.

If you insist on keeping the huge number of forums, I suggest you organize them a little bit. It's a gaming forum, so why is Media Manipulation above any gaming forum? And why is there a Computer category in between gaming categories?
(2010-07-05, 01:57 AM)webaph Wrote: [ -> ]About the background, it's huge so it's gonna destroy your bandwidth.

If you insist on keeping the huge number of forums, I suggest you organize them a little bit. It's a gaming forum, so why is Media Manipulation above any gaming forum? And why is there a Computer category in between gaming categories?

Register, the tabs will then be fixed.

Gaming is before Media manipulation. Computer Category is after gaming.