MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WTB: Posts by people who love Google Android!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of launching a new site and community about the Google android mobile operating system and I am looking to hire a few posters to get the ball rolling before I launch.

I am willing to pay $5 per 25 posts (or threads) and I am looking for quality not quantity.

Conditions:
  • You must own an Android device (or be very familiar with it but owners are preferred) and you must be genuinely interested in Android
  • Posts must be at least 3 sentences
  • I expect full and well written English in posts
  • You must complete a full 25 posts to be paid
  • You will only be paid for your first 25 posts though I may extend this offer to more posts if I am satisfied by the quality of your posts after the first 25
  • Payment will be made via PayPal

To apply:
Please PM me expressing your interest in this offer and please tell me what type of phone you have and briefly why you would make a good candidate for this offer. I will give you the URL if you are accepted

If your not interested by being paid to post but are interested in my site I am also happy to let some of the respected members here take a look over and "beta test" my site, though I will also post it in showcase when it is finished in a few days. PM me if your interested.
I'll post for free.
(2010-07-04, 04:15 PM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]I'll post for free.

This. Android is bloody amazing.
When you're ready Tim, send me the link in a PM. I think I might already know it. I'll post some applications for Android, tweaks and some other interesting threads.
PM sent Wink Did you want me to PM you the link as well Vampyrean? Otherwise I *hope* to launch on Friday so if anyone else is interested in taking up my offer please PM me ASAP.
Yeah, shoot me through a PM. I'm excited. Smile
This is your last chance to anyone else interested. I'll be closing this offer tomorrow.
I own a HTC Droid Eris "With Google" (Android) PM some details.
I have the original Android phone. I'd be happy to do 25 quality posts for $5 over a few days.
Thanks for the response everyone, this offer is now closed. I will be unveiling the site soon so stay tuned Smile