MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I just had an awesome idea for another forum, about coding. Not just web development but all coding together. Smile I have a fair idea on the name although that can be discussed, and now I'm just looking for someone who's pretty good at at least a coding language or two to help out and join me on the staff. Smile If you want more details if you're intersted I can PM you.

Thanks!
I can help out with HTML, CSS and some very basic PHP Big Grin
I don't need any help with the actual coding, because it's a forum haha. Smile But it'd be great to have someone with knowledge of those languages on staff, are you interested?
Get the site up and I will check it out.

I have experience in C#, C++, Java, PHP, Lingo.
I'm setting it up at the moment. Smile I'll PM you when it's done.
I'm only good in HTML and CSS.
(2010-07-05, 03:14 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]But it'd be great to have someone with knowledge of those languages on staff, are you interested?

Yeah Big Grin
Ahhh man, you got in a little late, Aaron already filled the admin position and I have 3 super mods already. I'm so sorry. Perhaps when the site is big enough (500+ members) you can join. I'm so sorry man. Sad
That's cool.
(2010-07-05, 12:33 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh man, you got in a little late, Aaron already filled the admin position and I have 3 super mods already. I'm so sorry. Perhaps when the site is big enough (500+ members) you can join. I'm so sorry man. Sad

Hate to be a spoil sport but, you have more than 1 admin and 3 supermods already? And virtually no members i presume.

Dont let your staff get bored or they'll leave, you're better off employing as you need them, instead of giving 5 people jobs and they have nothing to do XD

Good idea though. Wanna affiliate?
Pages: 1 2