MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple Theme[free]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hiya, I would like a custom theme. I would like it to be very simple like pokebeach's theme for there forum. I would like it to look like that, except that the blue is an orange. Than later, I will add a logo for it if it is done. Thank you for everything if you happen to make it for me.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/a-royal-sunset-theme

There's existing themes that suit to your needs.
What's with all these pokemon forums and logos coming up lately?
Alex I was just wondering the same thing myself.. And they're all the same, running free forums with almost the same logos. Hmm..
I just don't like The Royal Sunset Theme. I would like it to be or be similar like pokebeach's theme.
(2010-11-07, 11:21 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]What's with all these pokemon forums and logos coming up lately?

lol, I was thinking that too, because I remember growing out of pokemon at 5 yrs old Toungue
lol, stop talking about what you are talking about. This is a request thread, not a chat thread.
(2010-11-07, 11:38 PM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-07, 11:21 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]What's with all these pokemon forums and logos coming up lately?

lol, I was thinking that too, because I remember growing out of pokemon at 5 yrs old Toungue

Good for you. Nobody cares.

Just use an existing theme; nobody's going to do you a custom theme for free.
Bump...... Smile
No ones gna make you a free theme that your not gonna pay for. It's not hard, edit the default theme, or download another.
Pages: 1 2 3