MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stays on loading whenever posting anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Its been for the past week, whenever anyone on my forums makes a reply to anything, it stays on "loading" forever and u have to refresh it urself to make the reply work, why is that?
Is it probably your host?
I had this issue, very slow loading - try replacing your threads.js with the one from the 1.6.1 download package and clear all caches. If that doesnt work you can always disable quick reply ajax features on quick reply only by going to your quick reply template and find this line

<form method="post" action="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;processed=1" name="quick_reply_form" id="quick_reply_form">

and replace it with

<form method="post" action="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;processed=1" name="quick_reply_form">

Then when people reply using quick reply it will bring up the redirection page as if from a normal reply.

URL?? Test account??
Can I also add that you need to check this on a set of CLEAN default templates. If it works on the clean default then you have a template issue in your custom theme.
I can test it out if you give us a test account. I don't feel like registering.
(2010-12-27, 12:27 AM)haddad287 Wrote: [ -> ]My forums link is

http://fairytailhq.com/forums/

It would make it alot easier for us if you could set us up with a temporary test account so we don't waste time registering.
username: test
password: test11
You have taken off the mybb credits, this is no way to treat the developers of mybb. Please correct me if i am wrong but you probably will be denied support.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5