MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting this error:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1045 - Access denied for user 'a9384363_root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Query:
    [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server 

I have not putted any wrong info.
This is my config.php

$config['database']['type'] = 'mysql';
$config['database']['database'] = 'a9384363_fforums';
$config['database']['table_prefix'] = 'sef_';

$config['database']['hostname'] = 'localhost';
$config['database']['username'] = 'a9384363_root';
$config['database']['password'] = 'lolwut1337';

I don't know what to do. I have tried last 2hours.
We can't tell you what your database details are are, we have no idea what needs to go in here; if the information you're putting in doesn't work, you'll need to ask your host. If your forum was working fine, and then it started doing this and you hadn't changed anything, then your host must have changed something somewhere.
I have just uploaded it and the information I'm providing is the right information :/
I'm using 000webhost btw.
If it was right it'd be connecting. If you're using the information that you think you should be using then there's really nothing we can do, you'll need to ask your host. You could also maybe try creating a new database user and setting the config.php file to use that instead.
I will try that thank you, but if it doesn't work it won't matter. It's only temp untill I buy my domain next month Smile