MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Expert Needed for various tasks and assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys.

I'm looking for some one who understands MyBB well, with decent and proven coding and design skills, and is familiar with the MyBB community from the inside out. Such a person will assist me with my MyBB endeavors and provide practical insight regarding my decisions and all my work on or somehow related to this platform.

I know this isn't a usual request, but if you're looking to further your experience and possibly be part of some great initiatives in the future (starting with a project that's currently under development), I urge you to give this a try. You'll get a percentage of the revenue that all our joint projects may generate, so there can't be any harm really!

Please PM me or reply here if interested. Be sure to provide proof of previous (successful) experience.

Thanks in advance.
IS there going to be a payment? Or is this for free?
(2011-04-20, 04:03 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]IS there going to be a payment? Or is this for free?

(2011-04-20, 12:20 AM)amon91 Wrote: [ -> ]You'll get a percentage of the revenue that all our joint projects may generate, so there can't be any harm really!
I'm available. Big Grin

(2011-04-20, 04:03 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]IS there going to be a payment? Or is this for free?

Quote:You'll get a percentage of the revenue that all our joint projects may generate
Oh ok I didn't see that haha. I will help you out.
(2011-04-20, 04:46 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ok I didn't see that haha. I will help you out.

Could you tell me more about yourself, and about your previous experience? PM me if you want.

And yes, you'll get a negotiable fraction of the profits. So if you do well, you'll be rewarded for it.
Ok I have PMed you. I would like to see what I can do for you.
(2011-04-21, 01:33 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I have PMed you. I would like to see what I can do for you.

Replied back. Thanks for the offer, I'll give it a fair look. Smile
Ok. I'll just wait Smile
(2011-04-20, 12:20 AM)amon91 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys.

I'm looking for some one who understands MyBB well, with decent and proven coding and design skills, and is familiar with the MyBB community from the inside out. Such a person will assist me with my MyBB endeavors and provide practical insight regarding my decisions and all my work on or somehow related to this platform.

I know this isn't a usual request, but if you're looking to further your experience and possibly be part of some great initiatives in the future (starting with a project that's currently under development), I urge you to give this a try. You'll get a percentage of the revenue that all our joint projects may generate, so there can't be any harm really!

Please PM me or reply here if interested. Be sure to provide proof of previous (successful) experience.

Thanks in advance.

I don't wish to sound funny or anything here, but in your first post all I can see is you asking for help to save you doing anything!

Lets break down your first post...

Quote:I'm looking for some one who understands MyBB well, with decent and proven coding and design skills, and is familiar with the MyBB community from the inside out

So you're looking for someone who knows EVERYTHING about MyBB.....Who could therefore do EVRYTHING for you!

Quote:Such a person will assist me with my MyBB endeavors and provide practical insight regarding my decisions and all my work on or somehow related to this platform.

I don't see what kind of "assisting" you yourself are offering here, all you seem to be doing is make decisions for someone else to do!!

Quote:You'll get a percentage of the revenue that all our joint projects may generate,

What joint projects....what projects do you have going now that you could share/show anyone here, just to give them some idea of what you yourself is actually doing? As for the percentage of the revenue, can you tell folks here what kind of revenue you are already making?

I'm sure that if you could give more details about everything, you'll be sure to get some help....You just have to be more articulate about everything. Smile

Pages: 1 2