MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have been an idiot and deleted a forumdisplay.php file and the Forum is not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi I have had a hell of a day today nothing is working for me, to top it off I have now deleted a file on the ftp Filezilla, so my Forum is getting this error..

Quote:Not Found

The requested URL /MyBB/forumdisplay.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Based on this error I need to find out where the forumdisplay.php file is located, so I can simply place it back in there, please could someone help because as off now my Forum is not working.

Lee
Download the mybb package again and upload it.
(2011-05-08, 03:12 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Download the mybb package again and upload it.

I already have the Mybb downloaded, the problem is I cant find where the forumdisplay.php is.
forumdisplay.php is in the Upload folder.
I have just found the forumdisplay.php where do I need to install it on the ftp, I have no idea at the moment. And thanks for the help as well.
Just upload it to your forum root?
(2011-05-08, 03:25 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Just upload it to your forum root?

I just added it and its already in there, so what can the problem be?
Where else would the forumdisplay.php go in the ftp, does anyone have any ideas because my Forum is currently not working. I can see the Forum just not the threads or anything.
It goes in one location only, what's the URL for your forum??
(2011-05-08, 03:29 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't go "anywhere else", URL for your forum??

I really dont understand what the problem can be then, I can access my Forum and stuff, however when I click on a link to view a thread I am getting this massive error.

[Image: errorwa.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5