Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need some feedback on a website update
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Its really nice move bro.Make a blue color back group with round edge.It will be better. Wink
Alright, I lightened the background a bit, adding rounded corners, fiddled with the shadow colors, and finished the content. How's it looking now?

[Image: yvMvzt.png]
[Image: 422.png]
Looking good, I still think it would look better with the blue from Facebook with white fonts for the logo.
(09-10-2011, 12:58 AM)Berlo Wrote:  Looking good, I still think it would look better with the blue from Facebook with white fonts for the logo.
I tried it just for kicks and it turned out much better than expected.

[Image: wLVnIt.png]
Looks way better now, just change the button to a blue. Try to mimic the buttons Facebook use, also, I would change the copyright text to white.
[Image: zAtbmt.png]

I have a little bit more work to do with the footer (link color, for one). I started work on the custom dropdown menu; it's actually a positioned div with an overflowed ul. It'll look the way it does in the screenshot cross-platform, not just on Macs. That was one of the things I hated about the previous version; the select box looked super nice on my Mac but on a Windows computer it was out of place.

I'm also adding support for bookmarking and sharing links that automatically choose a delivery method.
IMO if you make the border-radius on the boxes 4px and change the box shadow to something like

Code:
box-shadow: 0 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .3);

it will look much better.
[Image: bvoDzt.png]

Fiddled around with them a bit.
(09-10-2011, 10:32 PM)Steven Wrote:  [Image: bvoDzt.png]

Fiddled around with them a bit.

Lower the last number down a little in rbga. And increase the padding.
I like your idea, but why can't i view the page as in your screenshots?
Its blank-white background for me (btw, i just love the true facebook color background)