Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Custom Theme Contest
(12-09-2011, 10:18 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: Just wondering, is this still going on? If so, will you already have a logo to use? Or will you need one to go along with the theme? Do you have a specific shade preference, or will any do?

Logo will depend on the theme. I'll be temporarily having a placeholder logo in while I have one done for me.

(12-09-2011, 10:28 PM)Omar G. Wrote: Please do inform us one day before the last day to send the package, will you? Thanks.

You have until Wednesday the 14th whenever I first get on. I'm in eastern time zone in the US... but I have no idea when I'll first be on. So maybe finish it up by the 13th Wink
Does anyone have a preview (even unfinished) for me as yet? Smile

I'm curious to see whats being done by each person, and it would give me a chance to give some feedback as well.
Just to inform that I'm out this, as obviously it wasn't enough time, at least for me.

Sorry and good luck for other ones.

Omar G.
Yes, I'm on now. And no one has one ready. So its officially closed. Thanks anyways guys. Maybe you can enter the next contest - whatever and whenever it may be.