Current time: 04-23-2014, 09:16 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Custom Mod Tools Options
12-11-2011, 12:57 AM
More Custom Mod Tools Options
Custom Mod Tools are a great feature but I feel it's missing some options, specifically options for Sticking/Unsticking threads and Removing Thread Subscriptions. They're the only moderator options not included in the custom tools.

I would like to see these options added (I've already modified my board to include them but I feel they should be there by default. It's pretty straightforward to add).

My GitHub | Galaxies Realm

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2011, 03:12 AM
RE: More Custom Mod Tools Options
I'm curius about the thread subscriptions one. That should be handled at the user level not the mod level.

@AlexSmithWI
04-06-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: More Custom Mod Tools Options
I'd like to revive this suggestion because I think it's a good idea and to see if it can be included in 1.8.

(12-11-2011 03:12 AM)Alex Smith Wrote:  I'm curius about the thread subscriptions one. That should be handled at the user level not the mod level.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I suggested it because there is a moderator function and option to delete thread subscriptions from a thread. Plus it was easy to add.

My GitHub | Galaxies Realm

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead