Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security Plugin Category
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
http://mods.mybb.com/mods

Please consider adding a Security and Spam Prevention category to the plugins database.

Very nice that we have the new forum category btw.
I saw it, it improve it look improve! it is very improve change proper neat development WIKI better change quality!! I notice WIKI, I Notice easy

-bug on support forums easy fast to answer! Smile
(12-17-2011, 01:41 AM)smithtr Wrote:  I saw it, it improve it look improve! it is very improve change proper neat development WIKI better change quality!! I notice WIKI, I Notice easy

What did you even say?
(12-17-2011, 02:17 AM)fizz Wrote:  
(12-17-2011, 01:41 AM)smithtr Wrote:  I saw it, it improve it look improve! it is very improve change proper neat development WIKI better change quality!! I notice WIKI, I Notice easy

What did you even say?

sorry, btw my brain out,, sorry. hard to said you tell you explain, because reason sound, I know, it is very on reason because security easy help improve better sorry!
Its useful.
I don't think it'll be added to the mods site now, as Pirata is almost doen with the new mods site. I would be for it being added when the new mods site comes out though.
-Paul H.
Please feel free to PM regarding issues within the community, the blog, social media pages, or the public image of MyBB.

Cogisne lingua latina?
It can easily get added to the new Mods site, so I think that should be a yes.
This would be great for all of the newbies that are asking "How do I prevent spam?"... They could just look in that designated category.
Nathan Malcolm Wrote:* Nathan Malcolm likes how Facebook sent him a white page and a "500 OK" response code
* Nathan Malcolm says "No facebook, that is not OK."