Current time: 04-23-2014, 08:13 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions on MyBB Community UserCP
01-21-2012, 05:09 AM
Questions on MyBB Community UserCP
Alright, I have another question(s) because I'm trying to understand the entire functionality of MyBB Community Forum.

The following image is in the UserCP and I don't quite understand what they are. I have briefly searched the Wiki to try to find the answer, but I couldn't. So can you please tell me exactly what they are?

[Image: files4372fb4bd51753543f8cbf87e89f3c3b.png]

Thanks!

-Sparkks
Please make sure your site is eligible for support by reading this document.
The support I give to users is not official support and I am in no way affiliated with MyBB or its Support Team.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2012, 05:22 AM
RE: Questions on MyBB Community UserCP
They're part of the MySupport plugin in use here. Support threads are threads you have created for support. I believe that assigned threads are for staff members, but honestly that's just a guess. Toungue
01-21-2012, 05:58 AM
(01-21-2012 05:22 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote:  They're part of the MySupport plugin in use here. Support threads are threads you have created for support. I believe that assigned threads are for staff members, but honestly that's just a guess. Toungue

Alright, I didn't know and that makes sense.
Thanks!

-Sparkks
Please make sure your site is eligible for support by reading this document.
The support I give to users is not official support and I am in no way affiliated with MyBB or its Support Team.
01-21-2012, 07:28 AM
(01-21-2012 05:22 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote:  They're part of the MySupport plugin in use here. Support threads are threads you have created for support. I believe that assigned threads are for staff members, but honestly that's just a guess. Toungue

Generally yes. Assigned is a bit useless on most forums IMO.
01-21-2012, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2012 07:32 AM by Nathan Malcolm.)
The MySupport plugin was originally developed specifically for this forum, hence why it's included. The amount of forums that will actually use the MySupport plugin is pretty limited anyway.