• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Using the login Details via App
It's after $_GET['password'] Smile delete the ")" Smile
INVALID LOGIN1
Sorry Sorry VAlid Login !!!!!!!!

Congrats we did it HEhehehehehehhe Thanks +++
Wink only took us 13 hours Toungue

You're welcome Smile
HEhehe yes many many thanks again for your time and effort , I did give you some + yesterday and cant give today need to wait until later I guess Smile

thanks Smile
well there is a security risk I guess coz in the Status bar of the person who enters the login page the exact username and password shown us Unknow location with the correct link Sad
(01-25-2012, 10:45 AM)deve48 Wrote:  HEhehe yes many many thanks again for your time and effort , I did give you some + yesterday and cant give today need to wait until later I guess Smile

thanks Smile
well there is a security risk I guess coz in the Status bar of the person who enters the login page the exact username and password shown us Unknow location with the correct link Sad

Well, I assume you get this input data from a form correct? If so, jsut send it via POST instead of GET Smile
I'm glad we could help you get this working. To help solve the security problem, in your HTML form where you have the login, change the <form>'s 'method="get"' to 'method="post"' and in your PHP replace every copy of $_GET with $_POST.
[Image: LogoO.png]