Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mods can't edit admin posts
I have found this a useful plugin to use on 1.6 series would be good to see it as a feature in 2.0, It makes it so admins posts can't be edited by moderators, a mod should have no reason to edit a admins post but this useful plugin removes the edit option on admins posts for mods.
I hope this will be included in 2.0 or jammerx2 will rewrite the plugin for 2.0
As an admin, I'd just order them not to do it or they'd be removed from the team. Your word is enough if they respect you.
[Image: hdoE.png]
m1ne.net - coming soon
I prefer to just remove the ability for them to do so, they can still edit any other posts jut not mine.
(02-05-2012, 01:25 AM)Solidus Wrote:  As an admin, I'd just order them not to do it or they'd be removed from the team. Your word is enough if they respect you.

This has been said a many of times. And, in the past the staff have agreed for the most part (if I recall correctly). While I agree I can see adbrad's point of view.
As long as either the feature is included, it could be turned on or off via the acp, or the plugin is updated then, i'll be happy.
I'll rewrite it if we do not include it and there is a demand for it.
I'll always use this even if others don't, or face the wrath of my co.admin.
It's a MUST!
Along with : Forum team can't be ignored, it annoys me when some brats ignore me and I can't even send them PMs -__-
Rasmus Lerdorf Wrote:If eval() is the answer, you're almost certainly asking the wrong question. - Rasmus Lerdorf
IIRC it's core already?

(02-05-2012, 05:11 PM)TheGarfield Wrote:  Along with : Forum team can't be ignored, it annoys me when some brats ignore me and I can't even send them PMs -__-

+1

Maybe I'll make a plugin for it.

-Paul H.
Please feel free to PM regarding issues within the community, the blog, social media pages, or the public image of MyBB.

Cogisne lingua latina?
I agree with the forum team thing, and it's not core.