Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most user you ever see on a forum
Whats the most amount of users you ever seen on a forum members + guests.

just yesterday i saw 34,000 on a forum

and the other day, cant remember the name of the site but it had to do with mini models or something they had like 200,000 on.
200,000 = Highly unlikely, IMO.
gaiaonline is one of the Net's biggest forums (with 25,789,051 registered users) and they have ~25 to 50,000+ online at once.
#
MyBB is the best forum software! Exclamation

gaia online for sure. once i remember i went to that forum and when i scrolled down, its "users online" section filled my entire screen at once.
I wonder how great their servers must be
(03-04-2012, 07:05 AM)t_virus Wrote:  gaia online for sure. once i remember i went to that forum and when i scrolled down, its "users online" section filled my entire screen at once.
I wonder how great their servers must be

I would assume they have a lot of servers. Because Gaia online is huge (in many ways).
It was just 89 in my forum! Hope we will get more soon!
Forum Hookers - All In One Forum
Car and Bike Forums - Share and Speak with Other Car and Bike Owners
It was http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com and there the users were 109.
Forumhookers, I like your forum and I am sure that you will get much more than now visitors, and I will register there Smile
(03-08-2012, 08:42 PM)J111 Wrote:  It was http://www.seo-forum-seo-luntan.com and there the users were 109.
Forumhookers, I like your forum and I am sure that you will get much more than now visitors, and I will register there Smile

I am glad you liked it! Thanks for joining one among us!

Forum Hookers - All In One Forum
Car and Bike Forums - Share and Speak with Other Car and Bike Owners
I'd never heard of gaia online before. That's huge! I'll have to go see what the big deal is. Smile
You're welcome, forumhookers! Smile

Yes, MegGreen that gaia forum is really something big...
(03-09-2012, 06:16 PM)MegGreen Wrote:  I'd never heard of gaia online before. That's huge! I'll have to go see what the big deal is. Smile

(03-10-2012, 05:29 AM)J111 Wrote:  You're welcome, forumhookers! Smile

Yes, MegGreen that gaia forum is really something big...

It's been over 2 years, so I'm over-due to go back to gaiaonline someday:
They have a lot of anime and fantasy, which is not a huge attraction for me, but they also have some really good (in-depth) discussions about many topics.

#
MyBB is the best forum software! Exclamation