Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
cant visit community
Has an authority member even replied here yet? This is a big issue, it's turning away many potential users.
Let's just storm Chris and Tim... Maybe Matt, just in case Smile. That should raise more awareness...
Just kidding... I have to joke every once in a while.
Nathan Malcolm Wrote:* Nathan Malcolm likes how Facebook sent him a white page and a "500 OK" response code
* Nathan Malcolm says "No facebook, that is not OK."
(03-05-2012, 07:51 AM)GamerVoid Wrote:  Let's just storm Chris and Tim... Maybe Matt, just in case Smile. That should raise more awareness...

Even staff sometimes have trouble contacting Chris.. He's a ninja. Toungue

I'll poke Tim if he's got a few minutes spare and see if it's something he can fix. Chances are it'll be something which will require Chris' help though.

I tweeted the issue to them and pointed to this thread. Hopefully this'll get fixed soon.
Same problem here, on firefox, chrome and Internet Explorer the 500 error, and if I go to a diffrent page then the index page it's works!!

Is there a sollution yet for this problem?

Thanks.
I've spoken to Tim, and he's pretty sure Chris is aware of the situation. I can only advise you be patient.
I usually add "search.php" to go to the search page, and then click the homepage link... It's weird though!
(08-10-2014, 08:05 PM)Omar G. Wrote:  1.8 has this feature, if you want to wait.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
I wonder if it's sort some of attempt to stop ddos attacks.
I'm not really sure what is going on, I haven't really experienced any issues but a lot of people seem to have.

Seeing as not everyone is being affected I assume it's some kind of anti-spam or DDoS protection so I assume Chris is already aware, but if it persists much longer I'll email him and see what's going on.
Same thing for me. After some time of inactivity, "community.mybb.com" give me a blank page.
Visiting another page (like "usercp.php") then returning to index fix the problem.