Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to help me build a gaming site?
I wanted to make an great gaming site good for all players. i need someones help though because i have a mac, and i think the download for MyBB is for PC. If you are interested i would love the help! i have used icyboards for a while now(they dont have the plugins i need.) so im used to MyBB system. Thanks!
MyBB isn't OS-based. It should work no matter what OS you're using. ._.'
Really? Well i need help then Big Grin Is there a documentation where it shows me step by step how to do it?

Also, I just wanted someone to put the site up and put the plugins in. I could do the rest from there.
Well, difficult. However, if you wanted, I could set up for you. What plugins do you want in?
(04-11-2012, 04:18 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote:  Well, difficult. However, if you wanted, I could set up for you. What plugins do you want in?

Thank you! And I will PM u the list, ok?
(04-11-2012, 06:23 PM)tlc-clan Wrote:  
(04-11-2012, 04:18 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote:  Well, difficult. However, if you wanted, I could set up for you. What plugins do you want in?

Thank you! And I will PM u the list, ok?

Alright. However, if some are paid, you'll need to buy the subscription.
what do you mean? Like some plugins you have to pay for them?
Yes, I mean like labrocca's MyAwards or Pirata's MyDownloads. (Just two examples, there are many.)
How many will you download for me? Right now my list is at about 125 but im half way done. Once I PM you the list, check it over and see if everything if necessary because i think some plugins are repeats.
Okay, I'll do that. Please just send it to me, I'll whittle it down for you.