Current time: 04-17-2014, 06:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for some people to theme with.
05-24-2012, 07:12 PM
Toungue Looking for some people to theme with.
First and foremost, I don't like coding that much. I know the bare-bones of HTML, XHTML, CSS, HTML5 and a little PHP. I felt I should know these things because I like to customize! Truthfully i would like to work with other people though, and currently my friend is tied up with school, and i'm not sure if he really wants to theme MyBB anyway Confused I'm not looking for proffessionals: i'm not paying anybody Toungue I'm looking for somebody who might like to team up, and work on some themes together.

I like doing some code, but i really enjoy, and I'm pretty good at graphic design. Smile

I'm still learning, and i'd prefer to work with other people like me! Big Grin

Basically i'm looking for a coder, another graphic designer, and maybe somebody who could translate themes Big Grin It would also be cool to work with somebody who also knows JavaScript!

Please reply here or pm me if you're interested! Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Looking for some people to theme with.
(05-24-2012 07:12 PM)Scois0n Wrote:  and maybe somebody who could translate themes

Don't you mean translation of MyBB ? If not then How themes are supposed to "translate" ?

[Image: 16mJ9bI]
MyBBsmsAPP | MyStatus | ProProfile
05-24-2012, 08:05 PM
(05-24-2012 07:33 PM)Yaldaram Wrote:  
(05-24-2012 07:12 PM)Scois0n Wrote:  and maybe somebody who could translate themes

Don't you mean translation of MyBB ? If not then How themes are supposed to "translate" ?

Translate themes = images in different languages. Eg. Closed = Chiuso in Italian. Somebody who could translate parts of theme theme into different languages.
05-24-2012, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2012 08:06 PM by Jack Clarke.)
Can I see some of your design work somewhere first?
Find all posts by this user
05-24-2012, 08:07 PM
(05-24-2012 08:06 PM)Clarkie Wrote:  Can I see some of your design work somewhere first?

I will pm you
05-24-2012, 08:16 PM
I'd like to see some of your design work too.. I might be interested in a design partner if you're good

[Image: january-logo.png]
Themefreak - High Quality Premium Themes
05-24-2012, 08:19 PM
(05-24-2012 08:16 PM)wils172 Wrote:  I'd like to see some of your design work too.. I might be interested in a design partner if you're good

Depends on what you think is good. Pmed.
05-24-2012, 10:47 PM
if your not good lol i could maybe help, i am also ok with html etc like you i felt i needed to learn it to customize things.

[Image: hadug.gif]
05-24-2012, 11:58 PM
(05-24-2012 10:47 PM)fma965 Wrote:  if your not good lol i could maybe help, i am also ok with html etc like you i felt i needed to learn it to customize things.

I'm not that good at HTML. I'm good at graphic design Smile which is your strong suit?
05-25-2012, 12:06 AM
(05-24-2012 11:58 PM)Scois0n Wrote:  
(05-24-2012 10:47 PM)fma965 Wrote:  if your not good lol i could maybe help, i am also ok with html etc like you i felt i needed to learn it to customize things.

I'm not that good at HTML. I'm good at graphic design Smile which is your strong suit?

I'm fairly good with html and know basic css. hover effects, positioning etc.

[Image: hadug.gif]