Current time: 04-24-2014, 06:42 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MyBB Alternate Group Images
02-25-2013, 01:49 PM
MyBB Alternate Group Images
Like those? Toungue

[Image: VNOJS1c.png]

[Image: IjJ56EI.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: MyBB Alternate Group Images
Really nice, much better than the current one's.
Find all posts by this user
02-25-2013, 02:20 PM
They are ok, but I prefer the current ones here - the fit better with the style and they are better made. These have couple mistakes and they look very unfinished.

Not one of your best works.
02-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Thanks Jambuster Big Grin

FMB: I never expect a good comment from you, madam. I even can't believe you said "They are ok"!!! Its an achievement for me Big Grin

I agree they made with a little negligence, taken only 15 mins, just for the timepass - waiting for my car to arrive. But who cares? After all this set is useless. Right?

02-25-2013, 03:00 PM
(02-25-2013 02:20 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote:  They are ok, but I prefer the current ones here - the fit better with the style and they are better made. These have couple mistakes and they look very unfinished.

The forum contributer one on here currently, is horrific from a design point of view.
02-25-2013, 03:07 PM
(02-25-2013 03:00 PM)Jambuster Wrote:  
(02-25-2013 02:20 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote:  They are ok, but I prefer the current ones here - the fit better with the style and they are better made. These have couple mistakes and they look very unfinished.

The forum contributer one on here currently, is horrific from a design point of view.

It serves its purpose, just like the BBO and Translator badges do. They're designed to separate team members from regular members in custom groups.
02-25-2013, 03:33 PM
But there not consistent. Surely they could be the same size, same spacing/padding. The colour is more than enough to separate team members from regular members.
02-25-2013, 03:46 PM
(02-25-2013 03:33 PM)Jambuster Wrote:  But there not consistent. Surely they could be the same size, same spacing/padding. The colour is more than enough to separate team members from regular members.

Staff badges and user badges are two separate things. All staff badges are consistent and all user badges are consistent. When the Mentors group was created the badge was the same style as the staff badges. I'm pretty sure that contributed to other members thinking they were staff when they weren't.
02-25-2013, 03:52 PM
I reckon we'll get new badges with the 1.8 forum once the software is released and the community forums upgrade.
I'm think Justin will want the design to look tip-top and will probably design new ones to fit with the 1.8 design.

Just my 2 pence.

MyBB Software Assurance Team
OpenNotion - Open-Source Idea Collaboration Software
Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
Find out more!
02-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Was just going to ask about that Conor Big Grin
And you stated.