Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Runescape 2007 Forum - Oldschool Runescape 07scape Combat Calculator Signature Maker
[Image: logo.png]

I just made this. It is a oldschool 2007 Runescape forum for the 2007 servers that Runescape just released.

Notice I don't have tabs!

What do you guys think?
I am a huge fan of the new 2007 Runescape servers, the theme isn't bad but I think the orange is a bit to in your face. Plus, I think that stats plugin is the ugliest and most pointless thing on this forum, I would remove it.
The theme and sections look brilliant. Keep up the good work.
As Berlo said, I would change that orange to another kind. Other than that, it looks great. Good luck. Wink
Have joined Toungue
I do agree about the orange theme, maybe tone the brightness down a little? ^_^.
Thanks, Polarbear541
MyBB SQA Team

Join us on the: #MyBB IRC Channel! [Webchat]
OpenNotion - Open Source Idea Collaboration Software
That orange might have killed a little part of my soul.
Lol. I only used the orange because the logo was done in the orange. I just took a 1x10 px from some of the orange in the RS and then made a thead out of it. What color you guys recommend?
I like the forum, already signed up but have yet to post. Will surely post soon though!
Reverse the orange gradient (ie make the lightest shade on top and darkest below). For a thead 9 times out of 10 it looks better.
[Image: 4A6rbCq.png]
I swapped it and I don't think it looks that good.