Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[F] Editing user and DST
LMAO!!! You don't believe me??? I'm...uh...speechless! I made the dang edits! I uploaded the edited files! Uh...what else am I supposed to do??? Wink
Jude

If I post in your thread, please do not PM me for more help! Thanks!

Open the file admin/users.php and search for the second added line:
PHP Code:
makeyesnocode($lang->enable_dst"enabledst"'no'); 
Replace with:
PHP Code:
makeyesnocode($lang->enable_dst"enabledst"$user['dst']); 
Greets,
Michael
-------------
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
OK, now THAT makes more sense! And it fixed it!! I had wondered about the 'no', but I don't know the code well enough to speculate! Thanks, Michael!

And Tiki...Toungue

Wink
Jude

The 'no' part is only when you add a user. As it shouldn't be on by default for new users.
I couldn't fix the problem Sad

I attached my admin/users.php

Attached Files
.php   users.php (Size: 72.95 KB / Downloads: 181)
judel Wrote:OK, now THAT makes more sense! And it fixed it!! I had wondered about the 'no', but I don't know the code well enough to speculate! Thanks, Michael!

And Tiki...Toungue

Wink

Actually that was because Micheal provided a false fix as I did fix it properly in the SVN.
I wouldn't doubt that you did...but just don't doubt my ability to follow instructions next time, OK? Toungue Afterall, I followed what Michael put down. Guess you didn't notice there was something missing? Big Grin

edit: and serdar, you put the second fix in the wrong place. I have uploaded the corrected version!

Attached Files
.php   users.php (Size: 73.01 KB / Downloads: 217)
Jude

judel Wrote:I wouldn't doubt that you did...but just don't doubt my ability to follow instructions next time, OK? Toungue Afterall, I followed what Michael put down. Guess you didn't notice there was something missing? Big Grin

edit: and serdar, you put the second fix in the wrong place. I have uploaded the corrected version!

Yeh, I didn't notice it until later.
Ok fixed thanks..