Current time: 07-24-2014, 01:00 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
[Winner]Last One To Post Wins Contest! [III]
05-04-2008, 11:46 AM
RE: MyBB Contest begins!
rcpalace Wrote:You cannot post pointless rants, text, or anything that is pointless. Your post can be a reply to another's post but not something like "I'm a winner!", "I'm going to win", or anything like "fhisfbhtjh".

tristam Wrote:Hope I win this contest.

LoL, reading the rules will help your chances of winning. Toungue

Contests on forums are always an awesome way to get more user interaction along with getting lurkers to register and post up. It's something that can easily be organized and requires little effort really, and you don't even have to offer tangible prizes (I have my resident artist design awards/badges that I add to the user's postbits). I actually have a contest going on one of my sites to help get one of my new themes a decent fitting logo. Big Grin

-Joe
Secure your data with a dragon!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Finally, another contest!

[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
05-04-2008, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2008 12:00 PM by Footballman.)
Let the best man/woman/kid/thing win!

Dennis,
No spamming this thread as well!
(unless I'll have more then 70,001 postsToungue)
Find all posts by this user
05-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Footballman Wrote:Let the best man/woman/kid/thing win!

Dennis,
No spamming this thread as well!
(unless I'll have more then 70,001 postsToungue)
And I'll have 36,072 posts in no time. Wink

How many posts do you guys think we'll get to this time?

pie ._.
05-04-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm already a top poster (fifth place) on these forums. =D

[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
05-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Actually I was making a bigger post but when I was going to click submit my net got disconnected.

[Image: Sign_Tristam.png]

[Image: trist.gif]
05-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Wow, I didn't realize I had over 200 posts... I should return to being a lurker. LoL

-Joe
Secure your data with a dragon!
05-04-2008, 02:24 PM
I winToungue (not in the game- to the mortals who won't understand)
I have the least number of posts.
05-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Oh, I'm sure someone will come along with less posts. Though it is funny how many of you have already broken such simple rules. I have the same problem on my forum. Toungue

Jude

If I post in your thread, please do not PM me for more help! Thanks!
05-04-2008, 03:02 PM
KuJoe Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:You cannot post pointless rants, text, or anything that is pointless. Your post can be a reply to another's post but not something like "I'm a winner!", "I'm going to win", or anything like "fhisfbhtjh".

tristam Wrote:Hope I win this contest.

LoL, reading the rules will help your chances of winning. Toungue

Contests on forums are always an awesome way to get more user interaction along with getting lurkers to register and post up. It's something that can easily be organized and requires little effort really, and you don't even have to offer tangible prizes (I have my resident artist design awards/badges that I add to the user's postbits). I actually have a contest going on one of my sites to help get one of my new themes a decent fitting logo. Big Grin

Your normal forum word games, etc works as well. I actually havent had much luck with contest though. I once even ran a contest with a prize of $100.00 dollars a few yrs ago to get post counts and membership up and natta. All you had to do was get the most people to register and post ( not one liners ) and that was it. I dont bother with them anymore. The word games do atleast tend to keep people a little more active. Smile
Thread Closed