Current time: 04-17-2014, 01:12 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Votes - 3.68 Average
[Winner]Last One To Post Wins Contest! [III]
05-04-2008, 05:49 PM
RE: MyBB Contest begins!
The prize has been tripled this 60$ is quite good and it may increase this looks like its too good to be true.

[Image: Sign_Tristam.png]

[Image: trist.gif]
Find all posts by this user
05-04-2008, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2008 05:58 PM by Imad Jomaa.)
tristam Wrote:The prize has been tripled this 60$ is quite good and it may increase this looks like its too good to be true.

Too good to be true? Where did you get that from? I've done over 6 contests and all the winners got paid. 4 of them of which you've attended Tristam and know that the users have received their prizes.
05-04-2008, 06:16 PM
rcpalace Wrote:
tristam Wrote:The prize has been tripled this 60$ is quite good and it may increase this looks like its too good to be true.

Too good to be true? Where did you get that from? I've done over 6 contests and all the winners got paid. 4 of them of which you've attended Tristam and know that the users have received their prizes.

Yeah, I think when RCpalace claims he'll pay you, he'll actually do it.
05-04-2008, 06:18 PM
You are only interested in the money! (mortal)
You should just have fun...
05-04-2008, 06:40 PM
bk2070 Wrote:Yeah, I think when RCpalace claims he'll pay you, he'll actually do it.

Exactly. Glad people actually trust me.
05-04-2008, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2008 06:51 PM by jonmoseley8.)
Just started to theme the MyBB 1.4 Admin CP. Just ripped one of the pages off of the beta test board onto my PC and I am just about to start on the theme. It is going to be based on my Under Construction page so it may look a bit like the phpBB 3 Admin CP as a result. Smile
tristam Wrote:I only have a PC but without a GFX card so I can't play it so I can't comment.
Its not out on PC yet (Xbox 360 and PS3 only), but knowing Rockstar they will release it on PC in about a few months/years time so that people have to buy it twice; once to play the missions on a console and the second time on PC just for the Mods, as that is what they have always done since GTA 3 on PS2. Smile

Footballman Wrote:You are only interested in the money! (mortal)
You should just have fun...
Yep, I dont expect to win anyway. I am just going to treat it as a general chat thread, and if I win then that is a bonus. Toungue

[Image: jonmoseley8.png]
Playstation Source | RC Car Source
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2008, 06:55 PM
You don't have to theme to win =\
You just have to be the last one to post.
05-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Nice. Lets hope i can get my post count to 2000

[Image: jag100sigaf5.jpg]
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
05-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Footballman Wrote:You don't have to theme to win =\
You just have to be the last one to post.
I'm not entering it for any competition as it's for my personal use for my site. As I said, I am just treating this as a general chat thread. Smile

[Image: jonmoseley8.png]
Playstation Source | RC Car Source
05-04-2008, 07:30 PM
I actually didn't mean that Rcpalace won't pay us I think that 60$ or more is quite a lot compared to the last contest which had only 15$.

[Image: Sign_Tristam.png]

[Image: trist.gif]
Thread Closed