Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Public Release] MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.3
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class myplaza_am_handler in /home/mhd-01/www.mybbitalia.com/htdocs/inc/plugins/myplaza/class_myplaza_am_php.php on line 15

I have this error when go on modules!
@alvarorojas4, activate the inventory module and click the "Add Inventory item" sub tab which is located in the categories page.
@Giangy94, I didn't change anything in _am files I think. And as the error says, there's already a file declaring that class. You may have uploaded some files to the wrong directory. Check inc/plugins/myplaza.
That file is in that direcotyr(../inc/plugin/myplaza/""files"".php
I upload today the 0.2.3 version!
I don't know what do!!
that's the problem, the file should be in inc/myplaza Toungue
I have the folders in inc/myplaza and also in inc/plugin/myplaza!
The problem is that you CAN'T have inc/myplaza files (core files) in inc/plugins/myplaza.
You should just upload it by the file structure you have to the root.

If you have a different name for the admin just upload the admin files to that directory.

Other than that you just need to upload the other files the the root of your server.
[Image: Chasingu.png]
Seems I forgot one thing in the download (as always :X)
The inventory.php file. You can download the inventory module from the modules thread at my site. (Check the first post for link). As far as I can remember the changes I commited were not to inventory.php so everybody which uploaded 0.2.3 files over 0.2.2 should have the bug fixed. (see change log for more info on the bug)
Is there a way for admins to edit the amount of money a member has?

Cheers.
AdminCP-->Users and group-->User that you want change-->edit user-->money-->edit his money!