Current time: 07-24-2014, 12:17 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Uploading Skins...
02-20-2009, 09:23 PM
Solved: 3 Years, 9 Months, 3 Weeks, 10 Hours, 12 Minutes, 27 Seconds ago Uploading Skins...
Aight so I'm new to MyBB and I have absoulutely no idea on how to upload a skin...I found one i liked and downloaded it. Its' Doobie's Webvolution Skin. I did the following steps:
ACP> Templates & Stylesheets> Import a Theme> ...and now I'm stuck. I'm at the apge where it says the theme was uploaded successfully in the ACP. I went onto my forum in a different tab and changed to the skin...there are question marks in boxes everywhere where images should be, how do i fix this?
Find all posts by this user
02-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Solved: 3 Years, 9 Months, 3 Weeks, 10 Hours, 12 Minutes, 27 Seconds ago RE: Uploading Skins...
You have to upload all the images that came with the theme, too.

Also moved to support.

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Solved: 3 Years, 9 Months, 3 Weeks, 10 Hours, 12 Minutes, 27 Seconds ago RE: Uploading Skins...
where do i go to upload the images?
Find all posts by this user
02-20-2009, 10:49 PM
In your file manager. Create a new folder in ./images/, call it what the readme in the theme tells you too, and upload all the images there.

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user