Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
MyBB Image GDK
Thank pro Big Grin
The Wicked Flea Wrote:Would someone please save a PS7 compatible version? I don't have the cash to upgrade to CS, and I'm not a warez kiddie either.
I can open the file with PhotoShop 7, cant you?
[Image: sig.php]
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
Hi everyone,
I am still having a little bit of trouble with the same problem I posted about a few months ago. Sorry for my lack of Photoshop knowledge, I hope somebody can point me in the right direction.

Here is what I am doing:
1) I customize the buttons to my liking:

2) I click File> Save for Web...

3) Once the new window pops up, I click "Save".

4) Now I upload the newly created buttons to my website:

Everything seemed to be okay, except there is a little gray strip surrounding each button, which seems to be a little bit of the background from the GDK:

Is there something I am doing wrong? How do I eliminate the gray strip of color surrounding each button?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Did you save them as png just to take an shot?
IE doesn't support transparent pngs.
CraKteR Wrote:Did you save them as png just to take an shot?
I'm not sure, how would I find that out?

CraKteR Wrote:IE doesn't support transparent pngs.
I took the screenshots with Firefox, so I don't think the transparency is the issue.

Thanks!
Try unselecting the grey background on the right side where you have all the layers.
CraKteR Wrote:Try unselecting the grey background on the right side where you have all the layers.
Hi,
How would I go about doing that?
Ahh...I figured it out. Thank you very much for your help!
Chris, is it possible for you to release the New Post etc images from the index page, the ones like this [Image: on.gif]?
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
can anyone help me, i have already modify the images, but i dont know how to save one by one Confused

can someone make it for me? please, i have been searching for hours and i cant find Sad

here's the PSD modified file

Attached Files
.psd   mybb_images_taw.psd (Size: 454.62 KB / Downloads: 217)
[Image: banner468x60.jpg]
------
[Image: bluelogo2.gif]
What version of PhotoShop have you got? According to the readme, in version 8:
Quote:To save your custom images, go to File > Save for Web. Simply select the slices [images] you wish to export and click Save.
However this method doesnt seem to work in version 7 (or at least i cant get it to)