Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
indiePaper | Premium Themes
That's a bug I've been trying to fix. I've fixed two already but combus didn't reply to my PM and I can't send him a new version while he doesn't reply Toungue
Edit:
the problem is with guests only btw
Yeah, is just a guests problem Toungue I PM'ed you back PN Smile
Pirata Nervo fixed the demo board issue with guests Big Grin Thanks!

Now you can view the live demos without having to register on the demo forum!
A little bump to let everyone know I changed my host and registrar, so now everyone should be able to get to the site Smile I'd appreceate if you told me if you still have problem viewing the site (even though I doubt I can do anything about it Toungue)

Also, in case you didn't know, indiePaper is giving themes away just by taking a short survey (check link on my sign).

Thanks.
(10-29-2009, 03:57 AM)combus Wrote:  A little bump to let everyone know I changed my host and registrar, so now everyone should be able to get to the site Smile I'd appreceate if you told me if you still have problem viewing the site (even though I doubt I can do anything about it Toungue)

Also, in case you didn't know, indiePaper is giving themes away just by taking a short survey (check link on my sign).

Thanks.

Hey, i can access your site. I had to use a proxy to access it previously. Good job Smile
Great to hear it's working for you know! I hope to have you around there sometime Smile
You probably know this, but the home link goes to a page that doesn't exist Toungue
Your friendly neighbourhood lurker.
The demos arent working yet atm Big Grin
Nice site you have there. I can't join because I'm on a different MyBB Premium theme site Toungue lol But if I ever get a chance I'll get around to it.
(10-29-2009, 05:58 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote:  You probably know this, but the home link goes to a page that doesn't exist Toungue

Actually I forgot about that! I think it's the same with themes isn't it? I managed all that with htaccess to make the more firendly URLs (and because I'm still working on the actual homepage). Thanks for reminding me.

(10-29-2009, 06:18 AM)kjaonline Wrote:  The demos arent working yet atm Big Grin

Oh, again something I forgot. You can see I don't have the best memory, I have to install the demo again. Thanks for reminding me.

(10-29-2009, 11:14 AM)MadZula Man Wrote:  Nice site you have there. I can't join because I'm on a different MyBB Premium theme site Toungue lol But if I ever get a chance I'll get around to it.

Thanks Smile And you can join if you want, there are no subscriptions needed for the themes, we have a themes shop (which I still have to fix Toungue). And right now we're giving themes away for taking our survey.
I want to see this demo : http://indiepaper.com/demo/theme/3
I may buy it. Smile