Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[WIP] Rounded Orange theme
I'm already drooling!
You know what's weird? Me.
Me too!
It's going to be up very soon!
Hi computergeek67!

I am using your Novus Cardinal theme from the mods site, and I am loving it, thank you so much for the hard work!

Couple of questions:

1) Is it safe to host jquery-latest.js on my own site? what files would I need to edit to point to my own site, rather than code.jquery.com

2) On my site http://sydneyroversfc.net/forums/ the Search/Memberlist icons etc would look a bit better with slightly more spacing top and bottom, how would I change that?

Thanks again!
(01-24-2010, 10:34 AM)Rex Banner Wrote:  1) Is it safe to host jquery-latest.js on my own site? what files would I need to edit to point to my own site, rather than code.jquery.com

The reason I used code.jquery.com is for speed. Using a full URL on another server instead of your own server decreases the amount of time jQuery has to load.

(01-24-2010, 10:34 AM)Rex Banner Wrote:  2) On my site http://sydneyroversfc.net/forums/ the Search/Memberlist icons etc would look a bit better with slightly more spacing top and bottom, how would I change that?

Go into your global.css file, find the .toplinks class in the dropdown menu, and change the width to 60%.
Wait they are done?!?
You know what's weird? Me.
(01-24-2010, 03:30 PM)Mark.M Wrote:  Wait they are done?!?

They are. Although, I submitted a release thread two days ago and the MyBB team hasn't approved it yet.
(01-24-2010, 04:10 PM)computergeek67 Wrote:  
(01-24-2010, 03:30 PM)Mark.M Wrote:  Wait they are done?!?

They are. Although, I submitted a release thread two days ago and the MyBB team hasn't approved it yet.

Then where can we download?
Well, actually, the thread just went up. You can go to the release forum and download it from there or go to the mods section.