Current time: 04-16-2014, 01:26 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cracked iPod Touch Screen?
06-29-2010, 12:19 AM
Cracked iPod Touch Screen?
I had the same problem, and I managed to fix it, so I am now offering it as a Magellis service!

If anybody has a broken digitizer(the plastic part you touch with your finger), I can fix it for you for a mere $49.99!

Regards,
Zack Magee
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-29-2010, 01:46 AM
RE: Cracked iPod Touch Screen?
I tried fixing my own iPod myself when that happened and I broke the touch screen Sad

Need web hosting? Try MyBBWebHost!
#1 for Running MyBB Communities
The world's only premium web host dedicated to MyBB forums.
06-29-2010, 05:42 PM
What if all the pixils are dead? My iTouch decided to take a fun trip in the washing machine, everything still works except the screen is white when I boot it up. I can still plug it into itunes, remove add songs. Also I can slide unlock it and hear the slide noise and I managed to play music on it by touching the screen from memory.

Basically the touch screen works just the pixels are dead, can you fix that Toungue?
06-29-2010, 05:43 PM
(06-29-2010 05:42 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote:  What if all the pixils are dead? My iTouch decided to take a fun trip in the washing machine, everything still works except the screen is white when I boot it up. I can still plug it into itunes, remove add songs. Also I can slide unlock it and hear the slide noise and I managed to play music on it by touching the screen from memory.

Basically the touch screen works just the pixels are dead, can you fix that Toungue?

I used to get a while screen.
Just hold the Home and Power button until the screen comes back with the Apple symbol.
06-29-2010, 08:43 PM
(06-29-2010 05:42 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote:  What if all the pixils are dead? My iTouch decided to take a fun trip in the washing machine, everything still works except the screen is white when I boot it up. I can still plug it into itunes, remove add songs. Also I can slide unlock it and hear the slide noise and I managed to play music on it by touching the screen from memory.

Yes Big Grin
I have an iPod touch LCD screen on hand right now. Please PM me.

Regards,
Zack Magee