Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: Posts by people who love Google Android!
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of launching a new site and community about the Google android mobile operating system and I am looking to hire a few posters to get the ball rolling before I launch.

I am willing to pay $5 per 25 posts (or threads) and I am looking for quality not quantity.

Conditions:
  • You must own an Android device (or be very familiar with it but owners are preferred) and you must be genuinely interested in Android
  • Posts must be at least 3 sentences
  • I expect full and well written English in posts
  • You must complete a full 25 posts to be paid
  • You will only be paid for your first 25 posts though I may extend this offer to more posts if I am satisfied by the quality of your posts after the first 25
  • Payment will be made via PayPal

To apply:
Please PM me expressing your interest in this offer and please tell me what type of phone you have and briefly why you would make a good candidate for this offer. I will give you the URL if you are accepted

If your not interested by being paid to post but are interested in my site I am also happy to let some of the respected members here take a look over and "beta test" my site, though I will also post it in showcase when it is finished in a few days. PM me if your interested.
I'll post for free.
[Image: hdoE.png]
m1ne.net - coming soon
(07-04-2010, 04:15 PM)iBf Wrote:  I'll post for free.

This. Android is bloody amazing.
When you're ready Tim, send me the link in a PM. I think I might already know it. I'll post some applications for Android, tweaks and some other interesting threads.
[Image: hdoE.png]
m1ne.net - coming soon
PM sent Wink Did you want me to PM you the link as well Vampyrean? Otherwise I *hope* to launch on Friday so if anyone else is interested in taking up my offer please PM me ASAP.
Yeah, shoot me through a PM. I'm excited. Smile
This is your last chance to anyone else interested. I'll be closing this offer tomorrow.
I own a HTC Droid Eris "With Google" (Android) PM some details.
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
I have the original Android phone. I'd be happy to do 25 quality posts for $5 over a few days.
Thanks for the response everyone, this offer is now closed. I will be unveiling the site soon so stay tuned Smile