Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 3 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 21 Hours, 43 Minutes, 40 Seconds ago Add .jpe as a default attachment type to be allowed
Solved: 3 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 21 Hours, 43 Minutes, 40 Seconds ago
I noticed .jpe (image/jpeg) is not part of the Attachment Types allowed by default, you can add it, but really it should be there. I know its not very common, but I have run across .jpe files basically .jpeg files renamed for DOS
Solved: 3 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 21 Hours, 43 Minutes, 40 Seconds ago
We can't add every extension under the sun, to be honest this is the first time I've heard of a .jpe extension.
Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
(07-23-2010, 03:21 PM)s0me0ne Wrote:  I noticed .jpe (image/jpeg) is not part of the Attachment Types allowed by default, you can add it, but really it should be there. I know its not very common, but I have run across .jpe files basically .jpeg files renamed for DOS

There's also .JPG, which is the same deal and AFAIK is allowed by default already.
[Image: logo.png]

Tom K. in "What are you listening to now?":
(10-29-2012, 08:24 AM)Tom K. Wrote:  The fridge - In my kitchen
if it is not common, no need to make it default Smile
And for the first time i heard this