Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved: 3 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 20 Hours, 21 Minutes, 35 Seconds ago Error
Solved: 3 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 20 Hours, 21 Minutes, 35 Seconds ago
When i try to view my forum now i get this , all ive done is set the thread prefix then i get this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Solved: 3 Years, 11 Months, 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 20 Hours, 21 Minutes, 35 Seconds ago
create a new column in to table and call it t.prefix

kurdishrap
Where and how do i do that ?
in your database in table mybb_theads make it
kurdishrap
Yea there is a table called "mybb_theads"
Its already there.
You wouldn't get the error if the column existed. Did you run the upgrade script??
Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Yes i have (you mean the i.6 mybb script), if so yes.
Did you choose your old version from the list and run it all the way though?? This column gets added by the upgrader.

Ive just re-installed a thread prefix plugin that i had removed and that has fixed the problem. Weird
Don't do that, now you've got a plugin and core feature managing prefixes, that's not going to work. The column is added by the upgrade script. If you run the upgrade again it'd run this:

PHP Code:
if($db->field_exists('prefix''threads'))
{

$db->drop_column("threads""prefix");
}
$db->add_column("threads""prefix""smallint unsigned NOT NULL default '0' AFTER subject"); 

Drops it, then adds it again. If it didn't get added, the script didn't fully run.