Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Solved: 4 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 6 Days, 8 Hours, 17 Minutes, 35 Seconds ago [General] A plugin to change attatchments with customized text for guests (mybb 1.6)
Solved: 4 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 6 Days, 8 Hours, 17 Minutes, 35 Seconds ago
Hello, anybody know where can I and we get this plugin for 1.6
What do you mean by customised text?
Like, a link to register at the forum and what are the other benefits to register at the forum other than the ability to view attatchments.
In the forum permissions just uncheck 'Can view attachments' in the custom permissions. Then they will be prompted to login Smile
But my forum is adult and once they view a thumbnail, the suspense will be over.

e.g - The topic title is Osama nude pics and if they will view the thumbnails where he is in his shorts, then they will never register. I have to convince them to register that osama is nude in the pics, so please register.

The idea is 1 reply at such a forum = at least 100 posts, as search engines sometimes show the replies in the search pages, rather than a lil content from the actual post.

And I can send them a mail later after 30 says that new content updated on our forum, please visit.