Current time: 07-28-2014, 02:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Facebook Connect
11-08-2010, 09:43 PM
RE: Facebook Connect
Plugin has been updated, detailed install instructions how to fix facebooks bugs have been added too. I can't believe how buggy facebook is.

My Company - I am Microsoft Certified in HTML5, CSS3 and JS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2010, 11:47 PM
I feel your pain. Even my fairly simple MyBBPublisher plugin is a PITA for both Facebook and Twitter.

Their dev forums are terrible, their docs are all fluff with little substance, and on and on.....

Personal site: CommunityPlugins.com

Please do not PM me for MyBB support here. Use the forums, they are here for a reason. Thanks.
01-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Indeed.

Facebook seems to accept incomplete birthdays for some countries now, aswell as missing emails from users.
My plugin has been updated to fix that issues. Current version is 1.4 and can be downlaoded from the thread @ MybbAddons.com

Best regards
Lennart Sauter

09-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Lennart,

I registered yesterday in your forum because I needed to make a question but your software just wont let me reply in the plugin´s thread Huh. I´m planning to subscribe, but first I would like to know what´s the deal (if it´s any) between your FB Connect Plugin with SSL protected MyBB forums.

I just integrated my forum inside facebook via Page Tab, the next thing is to have a feature like yours for them to register/log in via FB being inside FB. Now my whole domain has SSL certification following facebook´s demands since yesterday also.

Any reply would be very appreciated,

Thanks.
09-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Send me a private Message at MybbAddons and I will move you to the confirmed group. Facebook does require SSL for the Connection, and CURL has to be enabled.