Current time: 04-18-2014, 06:12 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet Explorer display issues
04-15-2011, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2011 12:52 PM by Torengo.)
Solved: 3 Years, 4 Days, 3 Hours, 55 Minutes, 24 Seconds ago Internet Explorer display issues
It was recently brought to my attention that some display issue is preventing users from registering on my site with internet explorer. I've known that the site looked a bit different when using IE, but I'm just finding out that the "I Agree" button on the member agreement page does not show for IE users, and I have no idea what could be the problem. Is anyone else having similar issues, or does anyone know what else may be the problem?

Thanks

http://42kmi.com

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2011, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2011 01:01 PM by Aries-Belgium.)
Solved: 3 Years, 4 Days, 3 Hours, 55 Minutes, 24 Seconds ago RE: Internet Explorer display issues
IE seems to have trouble with the malformed html comments:
Code:
<!--  --!><input type="submit" class="button" name="agree" value="I Agree" /><!-- --!>

Check the member_register_agreement template and remove those comments from the template.

Correct html forms are this, btw:
Code:
<!-- -->

My latest plugins: Extra Forum Permissions | Facebook Meta Tags | Auto Unapprove Reported Posts
[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
04-15-2011, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2011 01:15 PM by Torengo.)
Solved: 3 Years, 4 Days, 3 Hours, 55 Minutes, 24 Seconds ago RE: Internet Explorer display issues
(04-15-2011 12:59 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote:  IE seems to have trouble with the malformed html comments:
Code:
<!--  --!><input type="submit" class="button" name="agree" value="I Agree" /><!-- --!>

Check the member_register_agreement template and remove those comments from the template.

Correct html forms are this, btw:
Code:
<!-- -->

Thanks. It's showing now
I'll fix it throughout my forum now Smile

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Jump to the post that solved this thread.