Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support board with removed MyBB backlink or hacking content or ...
Hi,

it is allowed to give member-to-member support, even if the asking board owner removed MyBB backlink or the forum content is against support rules here?

Just want to know.

Personally I don't care if someone removed the MyBB footer link or have some content which is against MyBB community rules. If I have a quick answer/solution I would help (directly in thread, not as PM!). But I have to know if it is allowed.
I would imagine you can try. But, the thread will probably locked if a mod sees it first.
I personally will not do it, whether it will get me in trouble or not.
--Pyridine
Its up to the users if they want to give help to those users that have been denied support, this is just a policy for the staff. However, I wonder how you will give support to them in the thread since the staff close threads of users that they find have violated the support policy.
As - G33K - said, it's not like we would give you a warning or anything for it, but their thread would be closed as soon as a staff member sees it.

By all means, I don't even see a problem if you accept PM support from these people, but trust me, you will get sick of PMs very quickly lol.
Good to know for the future. Thanks, Tim & - G33K -. Smile But, I have no plans on giving support for those who aren't supported. Toungue
(05-28-2011, 02:06 AM)Tim B. Wrote:  but trust me, you will get sick of PMs very quickly lol.

This happen just yet... Dodgy