MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid To Post Forum! $.04 per post and $.06 per thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Paid to Post Forum!
PTP Forum
PTP Forum is a great forum where you can earn great amounts of money for posting.
PTP is the lastest paid to post forum. We offer higher rates for posts and threads than most other forums, but there's a great extra feature. With PTP Forum, you can cash out every 5 days! You must have a minimum of $3 on your account and you are good to go! You get $0.06 per thread and $0.04 per post. That means you get 6$ for 100 threads, amazing right? Well I guess it's time you sign up, just click here.

Click Here for more info.
I signed up and join thats a awesome site.
question, when can you cashout?
Read the post: $3.
How much funds do you have to pay members?
How do people even make money off of these? No one clicks adsense.
(2011-07-29, 11:00 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]How much funds do you have to pay members?
Enough, exact numbers aren't necessary.
(2011-07-30, 12:12 AM)carter Wrote: [ -> ]How do people even make money off of these? No one clicks adsense.
Actually, lots of people click adsense ads.
Good luck with the forum Steven! The header is kinda messed up for me though.
Thanks everyone and yeah Sakura were working on the header problem.

@The Elite We don't want rivalry with your forum please, yours is always going to grow quicker than ours so there's no need to try and bring us down, he has enough funds and we're earning enough money to cover the costs.
Good luck Steven. Nice theme and good activity.
Pages: 1 2