MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Review Please] Halo4.cc - Halo 4 Blog & Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Halo4.cc is my Halo 4 blog & forums. Clearly it is brand new and I just finished designing it. Theme on MyBB is 100% custom and in my opinion is a little hard on the eyes, but I still love the seemless transition from the blog to the forums. I know this is for forums only but if you could please review the blog part, too.

I'll have this website for awhile so sign-up when it isn't popular so you get a 2011 account because full release will be in 2012 for sure.

http://www.halo4.cc/forums
Pretty big gamble.
Good luck.
Banner is not attractive, too much empty space up top?
Any reason for .cc?
(2011-07-28, 01:00 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty big gamble.
Good luck.

What do you mean?

(2011-07-28, 01:02 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Banner is not attractive, too much empty space up top?
Any reason for .cc?

Yeah banner is trash I know. And the .cc is because it's short and I have had the Halo4.cc domain for awhile..but I discovered the majority of people think .cc is cheap which sucks =/

I'm looking on buying out other Halo websites.
The fact that the site co.cc provided sub-domains for free for several years is probably a contribution to that fact
(2011-07-28, 01:12 AM)BitzDefender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-28, 01:00 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty big gamble.
Good luck.

What do you mean?

(2011-07-28, 01:02 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Banner is not attractive, too much empty space up top?
Any reason for .cc?

Yeah banner is trash I know. And the .cc is because it's short and I have had the Halo4.cc domain for awhile..but I discovered the majority of people think .cc is cheap which sucks =/

I'm looking on buying out other Halo websites.

Yeah of course. Gonna try and work through it though